- Diplôme de Français, Université de Strasbourg Strasbourg, France et de Bourgogne Dijon, France 1985, 2009, 2011
- M.A. in Art, University of Indianapolis, Indianapolis, Indiana, 18 M.A. hours in French and English, Indiana University Purdue University, 1998
- B.A French, English, Education, Indiana University Purdue University, Indianapolis, 1986
- Art Study in Italy under guidance of watercolorist, Paul Sweeney, 1976
- Country Caravan Home Tour. Center Grove/ Greenwood Indiana ( Illustrations 1998-2001 ).
- Harvest Celebration: Teacher Resource. Eiteljorg Museum of American Indian and Western Art, Vol. I, No. 1 Fall 1998, pg. 4.
- "Let's Celebrate", HCAC First Friday Celebration 16 X 20 acrylic on canvas 2018
- Members Summer Show, Haywood County Artist Council 2018
- "Sunrise on the Beach.", Donated to Panama City Habitat For Humanity 16" X 20" oil on canvas 2016
- "La Belle France de Mes Valises/ France From My Suitcases", University of Indianapolis, (Solo Show of Watercolors, pen and inks, drawings) 2002
- Exhibition I "Art Thru History", The Johnson County Museum of History Franklin, Indiana 2001
- "Migration of Humankind", University of lndianapolis (Solo Show of Paintings & Sculpture) 1998
- Works held in private collections in the U.S., France, Germany, Switzerland, and Italy.
- CFCS Arts Studio & Gallery, Teach classes to children and adults in painting and drawing and do my own work. 1995- Present
- "Raconteurs", Gulf Coast State College, Panama City, Florida, Guest Panelist for Symposium in which the topic was narrative and storytelling in art.
I helped direct panelist in discovering how to develop character, plot, and setting in their 2D and 3D pieces. 2016
- "Les Misèrables", Gulf Coast State College, Panama City, Florida,
I was the Dramaturg. I advised on background, historical relevance and contextualized the world of the musical to the actors and all involved in it. I also helped research images of Paris from the time period for the props and backdrops and helped paint. 2013
- Assistant Professor (Tenured) English, French, Gulf Coast State College, Panama City, Florida,
English: Power Point Presentation on art history. Students chose an artist and one or two of his/her pieces and spent three weeks researching history, observing details, writing a seven page documented essay.
French: regularly incorporated art history, focusing on French artists and movements, Advanced students wrote simple essays and oral presentations (in French) and created short stories/ children's books using bookbinding techniques taught. 2010 - 2017
- Adjunct Professor French, Indiana University Purdue University,Indianapolis Indiana. 2008 - 2009
- French, English, Art Teacher, Shelbyville High School, Shelbyville, Indiana. Taught fundamental drawing, painting, hand building ceramic class. 2002 - 2008
- Adjunct Professor of Art, University of Indianapolis, Indianapolis, Indiana. Taught Elementary Education Majors how incorporate art cross curriculum, including painting, 2D 3D work, drawing, perspective, mosaic, crafts. Assisted in the main college gallery hanging and repacking shows. 1998 - 2002
- Teaching Assistant, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, Indianapolis, Indiana. Interpreted and facilitated for school groups and foreign visitors (because of my language background) on collections in the galleries. Assisted visiting artists and
dignitaries from the U.S. and around the world. Greeted and assisted visitors to special festivals and functions. 1997 - 1998
- Arizona, Utah, Nevada. My family and I traveled together for 40th Wedding Anniversary. Created 5" X 7" sketches and watercolors that will use in a future show. 2017
- Canada & Alaska. Traveled by train, car, and ship. Took photos and accomplished 5" X 7" pen and inks and watercolors to use for possible larger pieces in future show. 2016
- France and Italy. Traveled with French friends who helped give added historical insight into pictorial narrative of the places. The resulting sketches and watercolors are being incorporated into work that will be used in a future show. 2015
- Ukraine. Went there for three weeks with brother (fluent in Russian) to research iconography and purchase. While there, took photos and did small sketches to use for paintings. 2008
- Paris and Italy 2006. Traveled to specific locations and times of year that I had not gone before. While there, did small pen and ink sketches and watercolors. 2006
- Bulgaria. Actually went there for a wedding. Ultimately, took photographs to use for paintings and pen and inks. 2004
- France. I traveled in France for six weeks. I wanted to work small (for me). So, I sketched 5" X 7" pen and inks and watercolors in preparation for my solo show, "La Belle France de Mes Valises." (I sold about fifty percent of the 70 pieces in that show.) 2002
- Mexico. Traveled to Mexico City and Guanajuato with a friend who is fluent in Spanish and was fortunate to see so many works of masters like Diego Rivera, as well as the pyramids outside of Mexico City. While there, sketched and took photos that later used for paintings and sculptural pieces. 1988
- Italy, Switzerland, and France with water-colorist Paul Sweeney. I was with a group of young artists. Under Paul's guidance, we studied the Italian Renaissance, painted, and sketched. Paul taught me some of his watercolor techniques and he encouraged me to observe the techniques of the masters and to apply/experiment with them in my own work. June- August 1976